What To Wear In Las Vegas
To sum it up - It's a fantasy land, so let your imagination run free
- Our advice would be take something to wear for the first day; other than that, just an empty case! You can buy absolutely everything you could possibly want here.
- As it's a resort that is totally manufactured for tourists, every possible taste is catered for. And if you take too much, believe us, you'll only end up buying a new bag to bring your shopping home in. Plus, if you stay at one of the timeshare or luxury resorts you may have a washer/dryer in the room to clean anything you've worn too much.
- It's an extraordinary place, a real fantasy land and total melting pot of cultures. Everyone should go there at least once - whether you're a gambler or not.
- The most religious site you'll find in Vegas is the Little White Chapel, so the world's your oyster really! Anything goes, at any time in terms of what you wear.
- And don't forget to visit the Grand Canyon. It's one of 'those' things you really must do before you die - and it's best seen from a helicopter rather than a plane, as you get a view from every angle.
- In summer it does get very hot, so you'll need to be prepared for that.
- Having said that, absolutely every building is air conditioned, so this only really applies on walks along the strip or sunbathing sessions.
From Our Shop
Great products to pack for a holiday in USA:See all shopping recommendations for USA >