Weekend Away Packing Guide
A Capsule Wardrobe for a weekend away
- Pack a small selection of clothes that can be mixed and matched to make a large variety of outfits. Our One Arm Wrap is brilliant for this, as it can be worn in over 10 different ways.
- A few key pieces can then be dressed up or down with the addition of accessories.
- By following our detailed packing list (see below) you can fit everything into your hand luggage, avoiding wasting precious time waiting for your bags at the airport.
- Choose the fabrics you pack based on the weather at your destination i.e. cashmere or wool are great for cooler climes and natural fabrics such as cotton, linen or silk are perfect for warmer climes.
- Wear rather than pack your heavy, bulky clothes and shoes.
- If you have to go through port or airport security checks, there are restrictions on carrying liquids; containers must hold no more than 100ml each, must be carried in a single, transparent, re-sealable plastic bag, which holds no more than a litre in total and measures approximately 20cm x 20cm. The contents must fit comfortably inside the bag so it can be sealed, and each passenger can carry only one of these bags.
By clicking on the destination of your trip you will find more information on general packing including cultural expectations.
From Our Shop
Great products to pack for Weekends Away:
Travel size toiletry bottles within a zipped transparent bag more >